Friday 13 April 2018

Bollywood big star Pranka Chopra did not get Hollywood movie due to black skin color

Bollywood big star Pranka ChopraBollywood big star Pranka Chopra did not get Hollywood movie due to black skin color, Bollywood’s big star Pranka Chopra said in her recent interview that she has suffered discrimination due to her pain. What has revealed ? to him in the interview with ‘The Style’ magazine. When asked whether Hollywood had equality in the compensation of actors and actors coming from different generations, he mentioned an incident which happened last year.   She said: ‘I was going out to shoot and someone called (studio) and told my agent that I’m not physically fit. As an artist I said in my defense how

The post Bollywood big star Pranka Chopra did not get Hollywood movie due to black skin color appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2qvDfrG
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment