Sunday 1 July 2018

Hira Tareen Steps Into The World Of Vlogging

If you are an avid showbiz follower, you must know about the gorgeous Hira Tareen. The actress has already established her promising self through her dramas Khuda Mera Bhi Hai and Mohabbat Subah ka Sitara and impressive modeling projects. Now the actress, model, mom of a 7 months old baby girl and wife of Ali Safina, Hira has stepped into the world of vlogs where she is already catching attention of many. “I have been constantly asked by my followers to share how I maintain myself, what products I use and most importantly how I manage my career along with raising a

The post Hira Tareen Steps Into The World Of Vlogging appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2NgBY1x
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment