Tuesday 14 August 2018

Nabila’s Salon present the painter Muhammad Arif new look !

Nabila’s Salon is one of the most recommended Salon in the town running by talented make up artist Nabila in metropolian city Karachi She renowned make-up artist and hairstylist who has spent years in the beauty business. She said she started out ; All my life I had bad haircuts and ended up fixing them at home. By the age of 20, I realised I did a better job than others. Married, with two young kids then, I sold my wedding diamond set and enrolled myself in the best hair academy of London. I came back and opened a one-chair salon in my

The post Nabila’s Salon present the painter Muhammad Arif new look ! appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2MQ5J8H
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment