Tuesday 4 December 2018

“I would like to try different things till probably I am 70,” Kareena Kapoor

“I would like to try different things till probably I am 70,” Kareena Kapoor, From doing films and act in different kinds of characters to work at a radio show, top actress Kareena Kapoor does not want to stop there and says she would like to keep exploring “different things” till she is 70. Kareena made her acting debut in 2000 with Refugee. She was later seen in films like Ajnabee, Asoka, Chameli, Yuva, Omkara, Jab We Met, Heroine, Satyagraha, Ki And Ka and Udta Punjab. She recently launched her radio show titled What Women Want With Kareena Kapoor Khan on Ishq 104.8 FM last month.

The post “I would like to try different things till probably I am 70,” Kareena Kapoor appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2QfT5Wn
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment