Thursday 6 December 2018

Katrina opens up on break-up with Ranbir: I now see it as a blessing

Katrina opens up on break-up with Ranbir: I now see it as a blessing, Katrina Kaif is an enigma for most. The Tiger Zinda Hai actress is famously known to be tight-lipped about her life and has always chosen to answer difficult questions diplomatically. Despite being in showbiz for 15 years and taking on diverse roles like a die-hard romantic to an ISI agent, Katrina’s relationships have made more headlines than her work. Speaking at length to a magazine, Katrina said, “Oftentimes, throughout my career there’s been such prominent talk about the friendships or relationships I’ve had in my life,

The post Katrina opens up on break-up with Ranbir: I now see it as a blessing appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2QzPpOO
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment