Tuesday 14 May 2019

Samaa TV host Muhammad Shoaib Made Apology Statement For Nasir Khan Jan Live

SAMAA TV anchor Muhammad Shoaib has at last issued a statement of regret to online life star Nasir Khan Jan over the brutal line of addressing he took on their May 6 scene while talking about one of the web sensation’s recordings. He said: “We had a visitor on the show and I didn’t indicate him regard,”. “I posed him a few inquiries. The inquiries weren’t right, the way in which I asked them wasn’t right, and my style of asking them wasn’t right. It hurt the estimations of Nasir Khan Jan, his fans, and our watchers. What’s more, I

The post Samaa TV host Muhammad Shoaib Made Apology Statement For Nasir Khan Jan Live appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk http://bit.ly/2LDUT9H
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment