Wednesday 27 November 2019

Kubra has clarified that she loves her acting career and she is not planning to leave it anytime soon.

Pakistani actress Kubra Khan has revealed about her newly found spiritual journey, which led to many speculating that she might be leaving Pakistan showbiz industry. However, Kubra has clarified saying that she loves her acting career and she is not planning to leave it anytime soon and that her comments had been misinterpreted. “So no, I’m not leaving the industry. Unless, years down, I feel like I’m not doing what I set out to do, then yes I will change paths and this has nothing to do with money,” she told Galaxy Lollywood. She further added, “I’m no religious scholar. I’m

The post Kubra has clarified that she loves her acting career and she is not planning to leave it anytime soon. appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2R1UNK2
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment