Saturday 26 September 2020

Juggun Kazim Shared Her Complete Pregnancy Jounrney

Actress and presenter Juggun Kazim is expecting her third child and shares her entire pregnancy journey in one video. In her video blog she shared how she discovered her experiences, how her health was developing and what she did during her pregnancy. Juggan Kazim shared, “Today I’m going to talking about my pregnancy experiences. In the first trimester I had constant vomiting and then I expected during COVID, then I went to the doctor, then mostly bed rest and back pain. You can’t sleep at night and your body changes and then you embarrass people fat. ” About her pregnancy

The post Juggun Kazim Shared Her Complete Pregnancy Jounrney appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/3cAo8o0
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment