Tuesday 29 December 2020

Why Feroze Khan Making A Comeback To Showbiz Again?

Why Feroze Khan Making A Comeback To Showbiz Again?The famous Pakistani actor Feroze Khan announced his withdrawal from the entertainment industry but broke his silence due to divorce rumors and friendship with actress Hania Aamir. In a recent interview, Feroze Khan talked about his comeback in the industry. Why Feroze Khan Making A Comeback To Showbiz Again?, He said that “My Chief” Hazrat Sultan Mohamed Ali Sahab is “Haz the tenth-generation descendant of Hazrat Haq Bahu and ordered me not to leave the entertainment industry” He said that being a member of the show business is very important to me. I must do something over here; I must

The post Why Feroze Khan Making A Comeback To Showbiz Again? appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2MjUwSN
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment