Monday 19 August 2019

Mahira Khan Says She is Confident In Her Own Skin Despite Being Old in Age

Pakistani actor Mahira Khan opened up about how she has become a little much less apologetic over the years and is quite relaxed in her skin. In an interview to BBC Asian Network, when requested that we see a long way extra unapologetic Mahira Khan than ever before so what has changed, she spoke back “Oh, I am older. I am older. I am greater blissful in my skin.” On whether it’s due to the fact there’s nothing left to lose, the 34-year-old actress stated she doesn’t agree with that and shared “Now I have grown to be a little

The post Mahira Khan Says She is Confident In Her Own Skin Despite Being Old in Age appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2TJLhe8
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment