Tuesday 7 January 2020

I’m no longer embarrassed of my anxiety, it’s a part of me: Mawra Hocane

Mawra Hocane is the latest Pakistani actor to come clean about her mental struggles. The actor took to Instagram to share a lengthy post about her anxiety and how she has managed to cope with it in the past year. Sharing a clip from her drama serial Daasi, Mawra said that the show is really close to her heart because she channeled her own struggles into the character she plays. Starting the post off as a contemplation she wrote, “We all have our days of weakness & breakdowns, I am lucky my job allows me to express my grief on screen,” before revealing

The post I’m no longer embarrassed of my anxiety, it’s a part of me: Mawra Hocane appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2ZY8mwJ
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment