Friday 17 January 2020

Rabi Pirzada to hold calligraphy exhibition in Lahore

Singer-turned-actor, Rabi Pirzada just released a hamd on social media and her fans are loving it. The wordings of the recitation plead for mercy and forgiveness, as the personality opened up about her new journey to The Express Tribune. “I have put my sentiments into the hamd, as I counted His blessings upon me. I made the decision that whatever I do, will be for the purpose of pleasing Allah and I will stick to that decision,” said Pirzada. “I am moving on a track that Allah has destined for me and I am happy this way. The satisfaction of pleasing God and engaging with my fans at the same time is beyond measure; it

The post Rabi Pirzada to hold calligraphy exhibition in Lahore appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2trvqIn
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment