Wednesday 8 July 2020

Farhan Saeed lauds Maulana Tariq Jameel for valuable religious services

s part of his campaign to honour living legends of Pakistan, singer-actor Farhan Saeed paid tribute to Maulana Tariq Jameel. In the Instagram post, Farhan recalled how he first got aquainted with the scholar’s work. “During my university days, I would often hear from my friends about the brilliance of Maulana Tariq Jameel. His oratory was said to be very powerful. But it was only when I heard his sermon in person that I discovered the glory in Maulana sahab’s masterful eloquence, and realized the true meaning of preaching,” he said. The Suno Chanda star went on to add how

The post Farhan Saeed lauds Maulana Tariq Jameel for valuable religious services appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2VWf9Gz
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment