Thursday 13 August 2020

Hospital Sources Confirm Sanjay Dutt has Stage 4 Lung Cancer

Sanjay DuttActor Sanjay Dutt was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai after complaining about breathing problems. Dutt took to Twitter to share a note. “Hi friends, I’m taking a short break from work for some medical treatment. My family and friends are with me and I urge my well wishes not to worry or unnecessarily speculate. With your love and well wishes, I will be back soon,” he tweeted. Hospital sources confirmed that when Sanjay came in, his oxygen saturation levels were low. The source said, “Fluid had accumulated in his lungs because of that he

The post Hospital Sources Confirm Sanjay Dutt has Stage 4 Lung Cancer appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/3iw9nUK
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment