Wednesday 12 August 2020

Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with stage 3lung cancer

Sanjay DuttActor Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with lung cancer, reported Hindustan Times. He had admitted to a Mumbai hospital earlier after complaining of breathing problems. Sanjay Dutt took to Twitter to share a note. “Hi friends, I’m taking a short break from work for some medical treatment. My family and friends are with me and I urge my well wishes not to worry or unnecessarily speculate. With your love and well wishes, I will be back soon,” he tweeted. Actor Sanjay Dutt is suffering from stage 3 lung cancer. He visited Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital last week after experiencing difficulty in breathing. Though

The post Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with stage 3lung cancer appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2Fbckf2
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment