Saturday 13 July 2019

Mohsin Abbas, Nausheen Shah Shares their Experience about struggle with depression

Actors Mohsin Abbas Haider and Nausheen Shah opened up about their combat with depression in a TV interview. Talking about a hard phase of his life, the Baaji actor printed his melancholy acquired so extreme at one factor that he felt “I will quit. I will commit suicide or something.” “I simply went away after informing my household where I kept my phones, keys and ATM cards. After a while, my family realized I was lacking and observed me. I went to my mother’s graveyard and slept there. It used to be a whole nation of depression,” stated the actor.

The post Mohsin Abbas, Nausheen Shah Shares their Experience about struggle with depression appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2XJd43o
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment