Thursday 11 July 2019

Sania Mirza Heartfelt Note On Shoaib Malik Retirement Gives a perfect Wife Goals

Shoaib Malik has these days announced that the World Cup tournament will be his ultimate stretch as he will say a farewell to the ODI’s rapidly after. He tweeted about his retirement in words as: “Today I retire from One Day International cricket. Huge Thank you to all the players I have performed with, coaches I have trained under, family, friends, media, and sponsors. Most importantly my fans, I love you all, #PakistanZindabad,” The famed all-rounder determined to go away the ODIs after Pakistan played a 94-runs win over Bangladesh in their closing ICC World Cup 2019 suit at the

The post Sania Mirza Heartfelt Note On Shoaib Malik Retirement Gives a perfect Wife Goals appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2LOvg4D
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment