Thursday 18 July 2019

Musician Ali Noor Shares a Sweet Message for Fans Thanking them for The Recovery Prayers

The frontman of Pakistani band ‘Noori’, Ali Noor, has taken to Instagram to thank his fans and friends and to announce “something interesting is coming” their way. In his post, the 41-year-old singer begins with the aid of thanking every person for the prayers and love. He goes on, “I’m lower back and better now. I’ve been meaning to share some thing with all of you however due to this sudden incident, there were some unforeseen delays.” The Manwa Re intoner continues, “On that note, I’d like to tell you about something fascinating coming your way. I’ve put in my

The post Musician Ali Noor Shares a Sweet Message for Fans Thanking them for The Recovery Prayers appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2YTZXZQ
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment