Monday 30 September 2019

Why Society Has Unrealistic Beauty Standards??

I have been inspired to write a piece about beauty and what it is perceived to be. I have grown up around many people who tend to judge others based on their physical features. I also know what it feels like to be judged because of my appearance. Growing up, in general, is not easy. The issue I have noticed immensely now a days is the overbearing, misbelief, over-represented idea of what the media, and everyone else, believes what can and cannot be considered beautiful in our world. I tend to overhear something on conversations when I am alone in

The post Why Society Has Unrealistic Beauty Standards?? appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2n2b4Ck
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment