Monday 29 June 2020

Katy Perry reveals she considered suicide after split from now-fiancé Orlando Bloom in 2017

According to a report , pregnant pop star Katy Perry has opened up on an extremely low point in her personal and professional life, when she contemplated the drastic step of suicide. She told radio station SiriusXM CBC: ‘My career was on this trajectory when it was going up, up and up and then I had the smallest shift, not that huge from an outside perspective. But for me it was seismic. I had given so much out, and it literally broke me in half. I had broken up with my boyfriend, who is now my baby daddy-to-be. And then I

The post Katy Perry reveals she considered suicide after split from now-fiancé Orlando Bloom in 2017 appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2ZmkJCG
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment