Friday 19 June 2020

Shahroz Sabzwari thanks fans and haters for helping him grow

Actor Shahroz Sabzwari has received a lot of hate on social media ever since he tied the knot with model Sadaf Kanwal. The backlash stemmed from a ‘rumoured’ affair between the two, while Shahroz was still married to Syra Yousuf. “Thank you for all the Love and thank you more for all the negativity. I have taken it all in, and will use it as a POWER to grow and become better each day,” he said. “The only reason I am recording this video is to defend my family and myself. something I have a right to. Whatever is being

The post Shahroz Sabzwari thanks fans and haters for helping him grow appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2YjD18J
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment