Monday 22 June 2020

Pakistani celebrities share Father’s Day wishes

Every year the world celebrates Father’s day on the third Sunday of June. This time around despite all that is happening, people still powered through and kept their spirits up as they honoured dads across the world. Pakistani celebrities took to social media to pay tribute to their fathers. Actor Bilal Ashraf tweeted a thank you note for his father. “Thank u for all ur unconditional love and support. Thank u for believing in me and picking me up when I am down. Thank u for all the positivity. Thank u for all u have ever done. I guess I can never thank

The post Pakistani celebrities share Father’s Day wishes appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/37XiPfR
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment