Sunday 7 July 2019

Famous Dangal Famed Actress Zaira Wasim quits Bollywood to Practice Islam Religion

The Kashmiri starting place actress, Zaira Wasim, introduced on Sunday to end Bollywood, saying ‘This field indeed added a lot of love, support, and applause my way, but what it also did was to lead me to a course of ignorance, as I silently and unconsciously transitioned out of imaan .” In her message on Facebook, Ms Wasim said, “This discipline certainly added a lot of love, support, and applause my way, however what it additionally did used to be to lead me to a route of ignorance, as I silently and unconsciously transitioned out of imaan.” She added: “As

The post Famous Dangal Famed Actress Zaira Wasim quits Bollywood to Practice Islam Religion appeared first on Style.Pk.



from Style.Pk https://ift.tt/2Xv1FnT
via Pakistani weadding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment